This article provides information about the behavior when updating a PDF Form. See below for the warning message.
- This form template is used in form process with Docusign integration enabled.
- Updating the template may cause errors for current users.
- We will change the FORM CODE to avoid the errors.
- If you want to keep the current FORM CODE please disable the 'Use Docusign' checkbox in the form process settings.
Only organization who uses DocuSign eSignature will receive this warning message.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance and go to Onboarding.
- From the Onboarding Dashboard dropdown, select Settings then PDF Forms.
- Go to the Form group folder where the form needs to be updated can be found.
- Select the PDF form that needs to be updated.
- Choose file and upload the new PDF form.
- The warning message comes up.
The warning message is created if the PDF Form being updated is currently use in a proccess and with active pending activities.
Updating the PDF form with same Form Code will trigger errors in pending activities that are currently in the signature stage or activities created before the change.
- SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD
- Documents, Forms, PDF, Signature, Activities, Pending, Reference Files
- DocuSign, DSN, Signature, Signing, integration, 3rd Party, API
information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip
solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation , KBA , #sfobdneedtopublished , #sfobdsystembehavior , #sfobdforms , #sfobddocusign , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , Problem