- When an integration is done in the repository more than one time, it shows a different behavior in the 'merge' window.
- In the first Integration after deleting some tables, the checkboxes are not checked. In the second “Integration”, after updating the description of a table, the checkboxes are checked.
- PD is showing different behavior, sometimes it keeps the checkboxes checked and sometimes it doesn’t keep checkboxes checked.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
deletion, branch, integration merge, power designer , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.