- During a Maintenance Plan Call many objects are skipped.
- The Call now shows complete in IP10, yet in the Scheduling Overview report the Call Objects are still open, however there is no Notification.
- This causes an inconsistent state in which the Maintenance Plan shows as open but there is no way to close it.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IP24, IP30, Scheduling, ABNUM, %0000000001 , KBA , %0000000001 , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.