Application remains in a forwarded status in the pipeline (status set) after being deleted using delete candidate option in admin center/candidate deletes profile or revokes DPCS.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- The candidates are forwarded by a recruiter to the job requisition.
- The candidate is deleted/revokes DPCS while the application is in the forwarded status of the pipeline.
- The application remains in the forwarded status of the pipeline with the label “(Data will be anonymized).
- You are no longer able to move the application within the pipeline and they remain in forwarded status.
- The application will be removed from the forwarded status when the RCM Entity Anonymization Job is executed in provisioning. The candidate profile will also be anonymized during this execution.
The application in the forwarded status is a non-applicant and will not be dispositioned to another status. The forwarded application will be removed from the pipeline by the RCM Entity Anonymization Job as they did not apply to the job requisition, no record of the forwarded application will be kept on the job requisition.
This is an expected behaviour of the system and requires an enhancement request.
Delete Candidate, Forwarded Status, Remain in Candidate Pipeline , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem