- Admin e-signature PIN does not work when logged in via BIZX but works when logged in via LMS native login.
- Error: "The user name and/or the electronic signature you entered are not correct."
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in via BizX.
- Record learning for a user.
- In the e-signature step, input the correct Admin ID and PIN combination.
- Error will be received.
- If the same is tested in the Standalone LMS system (without BizX), it works
The Admin ID in LMS is not exactly the same as the BIZX User ID, including the letter case (e.g. BIZX User ID = ABCD, LMS Admin ID = Abcd).
For the E-signature to work, BizX User ID, BizX User Name, LMS User ID, and LMS Admin should be exactly the same.
Reason for the above : E-sig verification in LMS invokes BizX api (in case of LMS access via BizX) to authenticate admin credential. The system will try to match BizX Username with the LMS Admin ID to authenticate and if they are not the same we would get the "The user name and/or the electronic signature you entered are not correct." error message.
Solution to this :
- Either create a new user account in BizX with same Username, ID and make sure the LMS User ID (and same Admin ID which is linked to the LMS User ID if you are doing the verification as an admin in LMS), -or-
- Disable E-Sig in the LMS system
There is no workaround to this apart from the above mentioned.
Note: Proper PIN of the appropriate account depending on the tool needs to be used. If 'Record Learning-Multiple' on the Learning Administration is being used, the admin PIN needs to be used and not the associated Learning user.
e-signature, PIN, esignature, esig, e-sig, verify, learning, LMS, validation, incorrect , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ESG , E-Signature , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem