In app "Maintain Service Organizations" a new Service organization needs to be created, but when trying to do so there is no plant available in the dropdown list.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Maintain Service Organizations"
- Create new Service organization
- Fill the required fields
- Try to choose a Plant from the dropdown list, there is none available
For the chosen Plant there is no standard Purchasing Organization or a Sales Area relationship maintained in the Organizational Structure.
- Open app "Manage your solution" → click "Configure your solution" → Application Area Organization → Configuration step "Organizational Structure" (SSCUI ID 100066) and click button "Configure"
- Search for the plant, which should be assigned in app "Maintain Service Organizations"
- If there is no Standard Purchasing Organization, click "Add Relationships" and choose the appropriate Purchasing Organization. Afterwards click "Set Standard Purchasing Organization" and select a Purchasing Organization in the popup
- In case the Sales Area is missing add the Sales Area relationship to the plant
flexorg, sales area, purchasing organization, relationship, assign, default, , KBA , SV-CLD-FRM-INF , Implementation Framework Infrastructure , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem