Incoming emails are not creating Tickets but failing with error message ,"Upload Of MIME Type Video/MP4 Not Permitted"
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Administration Work Center
- Then to General Settings and navigate to Web Service Message Monitoring link
- Filter by Erroneous Query and for Service Interface "ServiceRequestingIn", below Error Text is seen
Upload Of MIME Type Video/MP4 Not Permitted
The MIME Type video/mp4 would not be configured in the system but the incoming email has an video attachment with .mp4 extension
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Click on Open Activity List
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab
- Open Acitivity: Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload
- Click on Add Row and enter new Zcode , MIME Type Code which starts with Z and set MIME Type as 'video/mp4' along with single quotation marks.
- Activate this MIME Type Code by allowing the checkboxes for Allowed, Compressed columns
Now on restarting the error messages on Web Service Message Monitoring, the incoming emails would be processed as tickets.
Upload Of MIME Type Video/MP4 Not Permitted,MIME Type Code,ServiceRequestingIn,video/mp4,ticket , KBA , upload of mime type video/mp4 not permit , servicerequestingin , video/mp4 , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To