- Workforce Analytics is no longer appearing for users.
- Workforce Analytics is not available anymore.
- After the Report Center was enabled, the Workforce Analytics is not available.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select the dropdown
- The option Workforce Analytics is not available. See below:
This is caused because the option "Show Analytics" is not checked on the Analytics permissions.
To correct this behavior is required to:
- Go to "View User Permissions"
- Search for the employee and see what roles it has
- Go to the Manage Permissions Role
- Select the required permission
- Go to Analytics Permission > Give the permission "Show Analytics". See below:
SF, success factors, RPT, not visible, WFA, drop down , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem