- Replication Agent is down.
- The ASE dataserver errorlog shows the following errors:
Error: 9414, Severity: 20, State: 1
RepAgent(4): Streaming replication stream CI Library error -1 with severity 2 and message 'MSProducerSender: failed to send message, length 780.'.
Rep Agent detected error 3 with message 'Unknown' at line 0 in file nofilename.
Rep Agent on database '<DBname>' switched from mode 'sync' to mode 'async' because scanner reopened the stream after a retryable error.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL04
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL04
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
CR814657, CR#814657, 814657, RepServer, IMRS , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.