You want to release an Inbound Delivery and here relevant warehouse task is Finished. However, you get a below error message:
"The action RELEASE is not possible. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, Report an incident."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Inbound Deliveries View.
- Show All Deliveries and select the Delivery ID ABC (ABC refers to an Inbound Delivery ID).
- Choose option Release and it throws above error message.
Though the Warehouse Task is with status Finished, you have not Accepted Deviation notification created against one of the line items in the relevant pick task.
Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to Monitoring view.
- Go to Work subview.
- Here find the relevant Notification ID created against the relevant Pick Task.
- Select and choose Accept Deviation.
- Once it is done, respective Inbound Delivery can be released.
Inbound Delivery, Accept Deviation, The action Release is not possible. Refresh the screen and try again, Not Released , KBA , inbound delivery , not released , the action release is not possible , accept deviation , pick task , AP-IDP-ID , Inbound Delivery , Problem