- Limitation on number of characters on Object Definition UI;
- Limitation on number of characters related to MDF objects under People Profile UI.
SuccessFactors Cloud HCM Metadata Framework (MDF)
To configure fields in the Object Definition UI, consider the following limits:
- Maximum length for externalName and externalCode is 128 characters;
- Maximum length for String data type is 4000 characters for pre-delivered object;
- Maximum length for Number data type is 4000 characters, but it is recommended not to exceed 38;
- Sum of maxLength and decimal precision for Decimal data type is 4000 characters, but it is recommended not to exceed 38.
Object Definition UI, Limits, limitation, characters , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To