We have created a duration-based Program - i.e. 58 days duration.
Now we would like to change the duration for all employees who are yet to complete the program.
What impact will it have to the people who have completed the program already?
Will this impact to the current people who have already started the program - do they need to re do it again or do they need to resume from where they left?
Will it change the end date?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Program and assign it to users.
- After users have started the program edit the program and change the Program Duration
- Save Changes
- Tou will be Prompted with a message to propagate current verion of the program to users as below
- If a change is made to the duration of a program that is already assigned to users the system will display the message asking "Do you wish to Propagate the current version of the agenda to all users?"
- If you select 'Yes' then the duration changes will be propagated to all assigned users including those who have already begun the program - The End Date of the program will be moved for these users in line with the new Program Duration.
- Users will not need to restart the Program and will continue from where they left off.
- If you select 'No' then the Old program duration will remain for these users. Users who are newly assigned the Program will have the new Program Duration.
- User's who have already completed the Program will not be affected.
Program, Duration, Duration-Based, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To