- Users with read-only access can delete story filter in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.3
- This behavior is bydesign. Viewers of the story can delete any story filters as filters are not recommended to be used for data security purposes in general.
- The story viewers can also create story level filters themselves so it is deletable.
- Using a page filter could work around this as in read-only mode they can't be deleted.
- User based Data Access Control could restrict users to have access to restricted data only.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Story filter, Delete, Viewer, read, read only, remove, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem