This KB article provides information on how to add a custom form in a process.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- After creating a custom form and mapping the field values to Onboarding keys, custom forms needs to be added in a process.
- Navigate [SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Reference Files > Forms]
- Click the View Assigned PDF Forms by Groups and Click All PDF Forms by Groups and click Create
- A window pop-up will appear, to create PDF Form and so it can be added to a process. Click the selection option, illustration below shows the button to click.
- Select the newly uploaded PDF form
- Scroll down and Click 'Create' button to save
Note: Enter the form attributes
- Name: The name of the form.
- Order: Determines the order the form will be presented on the Signature page. Enter a high number (90+) if you want to ensure that it will be at or near the end of the Signature page.
- Manager Reason (or Corporate Representative): Enter special verbiage, such as “I authorize…” or “I agree…” for a Manager or Corporate Representative, if applicable.
- Applicant Reason (or Employee): Enter special verbiage, such as. “I authorize…” or “I agree…” for an Employee, if applicable.
- Translator Reason: Enter special verbiage, such as “I authorize…” or “I agree…” for a Form I-9 Preparer/Translator, if applicable.
- Number of Copies: Select number of copies to print if applicable
- Multiplate Suffix: If there is many PDF forms, this setting determines which values should be mapped from a specific line of a data table. The Multiplate Suffix is the number of the table’s line. NOTE: For PS Technical Team Only.
- Client Code: This attribute value must be unique.
- Form Culture: Allows the setup of a cultural identifier for a PDF form to run culture-specific information, such as an associated language, sublanguage, country/region, calendar, or other cultural conventions.
- Save Form: Select the checkbox. Allows the PDF form to be saved in the document repository.
- Foreground Sign Mark: Check this box when a PDF form has been converted from a TIF format.
- Print Form: Allows the PDF form to be included in the manager’s Print Package.
- Employee Print Form: Allows the PDF form to be included in the employee’s Print Package.
- Lock: Prevents editing of the PDF form.
- Create a Form Group or use an existing one
a. Create a Form Group and select what process will the forms added to the group will show.
b. Use an existing group that are mapped with a process
After you created or decided to use an existing group, click 'Move' and a window pop-up will appear to add the form to the group.
To add select the created form in the left column and click the 'greater than' sign (>), click close to save to finish
- Once the form is added, administrators can now edit the form on what step in the process the document will show.
- Administrators can verify if the form is added in a process by clicking 'View Assigned PDF Forms by Processes'
- Click the Process and click 'Search' button afterwards
- Once you confirmed the Form is part of the Process, try to create a test candidate until you verify that it is showing in the Signature Step and Print Package.
For Implementation Partners/Consultants
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Implementation Guide: How to Upload and Map a Custom Form
- KB article 2224514 - How To - Create a New Custom Form and Connect PDF Values to Onboarding Keys - Onboarding [Forms]
- KB article 2242569 - How To - Update a Custom Form - Onboarding [Forms]
- KB article 2626057 - How To - Arrange Sequence Of PDF Forms in Print Package - Onboarding [Forms]
- KB article 2609573 - How To - Show Value of Forms in Uppercase - Onboarding [Forms]
sf, success factors, OBD, ONB, on boarding, PDF, Keys, Mapping, Values, Form Group , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To