Project definition no longer getting displayed in CJ20N. When trying to open the project, the system throws message no. CJ011 "Project XXXXX does not exist". However, when opening a WBS element belong to the same project, the project definition is visible.
- Running report REPS_PSEXT_ID_CONV in SE38 results in error message no. CJ609 "Key does not correspond to mask: &"
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
CJ 011, project builder, Project & does not exist, PROJ, PRPS, PSPID, PSPNR, PROJ_BUF, GET_PDBUF, PROJ-PSPID, PROJ-PSPNR, PROJ-OBJNR, ZZADJUSTPOSID, OPSK, OPSJ, coding mask, editing, CJ 609, PSEXT_ID_CONV , KBA , cj609 , PS-ST , Structures , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , PS-ST-DEF , Project Definition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.