- PO was created in SRM with multiple schedule lines.
- SRM Confirmation or backend GR posted with partial quantity and only updated some of the schedule lines with GR quantity.
- When reduce the SRM PO quantity by reducing or deleting the first few schedule lines, the error occurs:
Back-End Error: Quantity 0,0 smaller than quantity delivered (06 088).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SRMSTD,E BP, EKET, wemng, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, 06 088, loekz, menge, LMEPOF30, SCHED_LINE, POSCHEDULE , KBA , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.