This article provides information about functionality gap to set the locale of candidate from Onboarding to BizX.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
With the current offering of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, the application does not have feature and functionality to set the default language of a candidate from Onboarding to BizX. Also, the OnboardingLocale field in Onboarding Candidate Information (OCI) is not in use due to keys under CandidateCreate tag in Data Dictionary is hardcoded in the back-end.
- For non Employee Central customers, the Default Locale will remain as en_US for newly added users if the Default Locale column is left blank. This is system design and cannot be changed.
- For Employee Central customers, the new user's default language will be the same as the default language setting for your company via the backend in Provisioning. Please contact your implementation partner to have your default language set.
- Please reach-out to your Implementation Partner who configured your process and reference this KBA.
- We encourage our customers if they feel the ability to delete activities in bulk and should be part of the product, kindly create an enhancement request on the SAP Influence Portal.
- 2395445 - How to Set the Default Locale for New Users added to an instance?
- SAP SuccessFactors
- OCI, OnboardingCandidateInfo, OnboardingCandidateInformation
- Missing Functionality
- Changing Default Language
- Edit Default Locale
- Set Language or Locale