You receive the error "Malformed Syntax" while uploading your import template using Data Workbench.
SAP Cloud for Customer Sales / Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Select the Import tab.
- Select the Individual Object radio button.
- Find the Object you require.
- Download the template.
- Maintain the records in the downloaded template.
- Click the Next button.
- Browse and upload the file.
- The system reports Malformed Syntax.
The problem is caused by an incorrect mapping of values for the maintained fields, they are not correcly mapped to the values for the fields of that object in the system.
Map the field values maintained in the system to the field values you are using in the uploaded file.
File, Upload , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem