- Integration Center feature called 'Verify Server URL' missing in SF Instance.
- Go to Admin Center--> Navigate to Integration Center --> Select any integration --> notice "Verify Server URL" missing in Destination settings.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in SuccessFactors
- Go to Admin Center --> Integration Center
- Go to Destination Settings, check options "Verify Server URL" which is missing.
"Verify Server URL" feature to validate the server URL (REST URL) when importing https server trust certificates in Integration Center but not to test "SFTP" URL.
- The feature "Verify Server URL" introduced related to "Uploading Https Trust Certificates".
- You can upload a Trust certificate in Security Center to enable HTTPS server calls via Integration Center, Https Trust Certificates ensures communication of the REST URL (you provide) with BiZx.
- Navigation path to access - Integration Center -->Security Center -->Https Trust Certificates..to see the feature "Verify Server URL".
- For additional details please refer - https://help.sap.com/viewer/60ba370328e0485797adde67aee846a0/latest/en-US/7ef9c7781afd4ee597e4c09555e4546a.html
Verify Server URL, Integration center security, Uploading Https Trust Certificates, Uploading Https Trust Certificates and Verify Server URL , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem