In Sales Quotes and Sales Orders external and internal notes are not visible at line level in the Fiori UI.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the system in Fiori.
Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Orders/ Sales Quotes view.
- Open any object which contains product line items.
- Navigate to the Products facet.
Result: Internal and External notes are not visible at item level.
The Vertical Split View is active in your system.
If you would prefer a similar layout to the one used in HTML5 you can Disable Vertical Split View in Master Detail by using the following steps:
In Fiori client
- Click the user profile image.
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Company Settings.
- Use the checkbox to Disable Vertical Split View in Master Detail.
- Click Adapt.
- Select Company Settings.
- Under the General tab use the checkbox toDisable Vertical Split View in Master Detail.
Internal note, external note, line item, vertical split view, fiori , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , How To