“Next Transfer Date” is not getting updated in the ‘Time Account Type Accrual Transfer’ object while hiring an employee.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Time Account Type is configured with Entitlement Method as ‘Entitled as Transferred’
- The Initial Transfer Date rule is also configured to set the next transfer date as Long Service Leave Anniversary(Field in Employment details portlet)
- The employee is hired as of 29th Aug 2018 with Long Service Leave Anniversary as 29th Aug 2018.
- But the Next transfer date is no getting updated in the ‘Time Account Type Accrual Transfer’ object.
- The rule execution doesn’t identify the scenario as Hire as it is setting to false.
This is reproducuble in the 1808 preview instances.
- The engineering team has confirmed that it is a defect which they are fixing in the 1811 release.
- 1811 release for preview is on 3rd Nov 2018 and other instances on 1st Dec 2018.
- Till it is fixed, the workaround is to set the 'Initial Transfer Date Rule' as always true.(i.e do not add the IF condition in the rule)
Next transfer Date Time Account Type Accrual Transfer Entitled as Transferred Time Account Type , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem