Below warning messages are noticed in various processes:
- Entry doesn't exist for root attribute ATTR in MD <XXXMASTERDATATYPE> for planning level <PLANNINGLEVEL>
- Error when processing attribute as key figure: PA <PLANNINGAREA>, attribute <ATTRIBUTEASKF>
Examples of relevant processes:
- Creation of new planning object(s)
- Order-Based Planning: Regenerate Planning Objects
- Loading master data via data integration that contains an attribute as key figure
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
ibp, entry, does, not, exist, root, attribute, planning, plan, level, as, key, figure , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-DIJ , Data Integration Jobs App , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-POP , Postprocessing for IBP Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-DS , CPI-DS Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.