Internal System Error Encountered While Importing Records for Location
When doing validation, there is no error message, however when you import that error message showed as above.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central Foundation Object
Reproducing the Issue
1. Download csv template for Location Foundation Object
2. Maintain the data in template and import file
3. The error occurred after importing the file.
This is because the default language defined under Company Settings in Provisioning is not enabled for instance and not enabled on the Language Packs.
You defined English UK as the default language under Company Settings in Provisioning.
However you did not enable English UK language package.
There are two options to fix this issue.
1. Change the default language to one of the languages that is enabled on the Language Packs.
2. Enable the language indicated on the default language to the Language Packs.
fotranslation, CreateFoTranslation, genericobject.api.model.FieldDefinition.setValue, 'locFieldDef', FO import, Internal System Error Encountered While Importing Records, import, location, foundation object
, KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , How To