- Error message "Source <object name> not found, not released or not authorized" occurs when you test the context of ABAP_CDS using report RODPS_REPL_TEST in the source system.
- Running the extraction directly from the Subscriber side (BW, Data Service...), error "Source <object name> not found or not released (program RODPS_OS_EXPOSE)" will popup.
- Importing the CDS object from Data Service side, error "Source <object name> not found, not released or not authorized" occurs
- When you create the Datasource in target system based on a CDS view which's defined in the source system, information "List does not contain any data" will occur:
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
KBA , BC-BW-ODP , Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) and Delta Queue (ODQ) , BW-WHM-DBA-ODA , Operational Data Provider for ABAP CDS, HANA & BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.