After changing the filter, the column width is being resized automatically in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which contains a table and a filter.
- Change the width of the column manually.
- Change the filter selection.
- Notice that the column width are resizing.
The "Responsive/Flexible Column Width" option is selected in the table properties.
Deselect the option called "Responsive/Flexible" Column Width".
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, BOC, resize, width, height, column, row, table, filter, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem