This article explains how to create a Job Alert when there's a RCM-RMK integration configured.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- On your candidate account, click on Options > Job Alert > Create New Job Alert
- You will be redirected to the RMK site. Insert the term on the Search by Keyword or Search by Location field and click on Preview alert.
- Select the job desired
- On the job page, you click on the View Profile link
- Select Options, then Job Alerts
- You will see the alert populated with the job and location that you select
job alerts, integration, rcm, rmk, candidate job alert. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To