Multi-location job posting feature allows you to post a Job Requisition with multiple location values. In the release 1808 the following improvements have been released for RMK (Recruiting Marketing):
- Additional location values are now supported in RMK Faceted Picklist Search;
- Google Map experience now supports additional locations;
- CSB Category management is also now supported for additional locations;
This article presents the steps to configure the integration between RCM and RMK to implement multi-location job posting in RMK.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Follow the instructions described in the KBA 2652937 - Multi-location Job Posting Feature - Recruiting Management to allow recruiters select more than one location per Job Requisition.
- In Admin Center, under Setup Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping map the location object defined in the step 1 to City, State, Country and Postal/Zip Code. This step is important since the same object must be mapped to all those RMK fields.
- In Admin Center, under Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures define new locations or edit existent ones using the following steps:
- In the search field specify Location
- Select the location you would like to edit as follow
- Take Action > Make Correction
- For each location you are going to use in a Job Requisition Country, City, State and Zip code information under Business Address section. For the example in this article we’re going to use 4 locations in our Job Requisition: Paris, Rio de Janeiro, New York and Saint Petersburg. Note that depending on the country selected in Business Address section you might not have some fields such as State.
- As a recruiter select multiple locations in your Job Requisition.
- Post the Job Requisition in RMK. After completing this step you’ll be able to see the job posted in 4 locations in both RCM and RMK.
RCM Job Requisition summary page
RMK search results
Please note that the "+3 more" highlighted above cannot be changed in the system by the actual 3 missing locations. This was designed like this for user interface enhancement purposes.
RMK Google Maps multi-location job posting
Multi-Location Job Posting, Location Object, Recruiting Marketing Fields, Recruiting Management, Job Requisition, Primary Location, Google Maps, RCM, RMK, Muiltilocation , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To