Why downloading forms in document center resulted to blank screen and time-out when using bulk download?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
As designed the application will have a connection time-out due to the following reasons:
- Total file size being downloaded is large; or
- Number of files being downloaded is many
For Live Customer(s)
To use bulk download successfully, add more conditions to split the record and download.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Learn how to properly utilize Bulk Download functionality of Document Center, find out now in KBA 2540485
- Understand and explore on how to use Advance Search functionality of Onboarding Document Center, see KBA 2279254
- Check-out KBA 2533686 to identify the limitaitons of Document Center
- How to add filters in Document Center's Advance Search, learn how to request using KBA 2577718
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, System Behavior, Expected Behavior, System As Designed, Document Center, DocCenter, Storage, Document Folder, Time-out, Timeout, Blank Screen, White Screen, DocCenter, COSD-27493, System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out , KBA , #sfobddocumentcenter , #sfobdsystembehavior , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , Problem