- During the installation of Data Services Designer, the following message is displayed:
- Unknown error occurred during configuration merge
- After installation is completed, unable to start Data Services Designer.
- In Windows event log, the following message is displayed:
- Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
- Application name: AL_Designer.exe, version: 14.2.x.xxxx, time stamp: 0x5825193c
- Faulting module name: DiagramModelFW3.dll, version: 14.2.x.xxxx, time stamp: 0x58250443
- Exception code: 0xc0000005
- Fault offset: 0x0000000000921346
- Faulting process id: 0x9f4
- Faulting application start time: 0x01d424f12f3588b1
- Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\AL_Designer.exe
- Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\DiagramModelFW3.dll
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP7
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP8
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP11
SAP Data Services 4.2
windows, BODS, DS, install, download, MS, app, issue, fail , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.