You have created a warehouse task and once it gets confirmed, system creates an Outbound Delivery with status Released automatically. However, you want to release the Outbound Delivery manually as per your business requirement.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Task Control view.
- Select the required Task ID and click on the Confirm button.
- Enter all required details and save.
- Now to go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Show All Outbound Deliveries by selection and find the required ID.
- Here you see that the Outbound Delivery is already in status Released.
You have marked the option Release Outbound Delivery as Automatically for the relevant Logistics Model ID for Standard Shipping with tasks in the system.
Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to the Logistics Model ID view.
- Select All Logistics Models by Selection and find the relevant Logistics Model ID for the required Site ID.
- Filter the Model ID via Logistics Model Type as Standard Shipping with description : Template for one-step shipping with pick lists.
Select and edit the Logistics Model ID.
- Under the Details section of the selected Logistics Model find the field:
- Click on the Check button to verify that the Logistics Model is consistent.
- Click Save and Release.
, KBA , automatically , outbound delivery release , system releases outbound delivery automa , template for one-step shipping with pick , warehouse task , standard shipping , logistics model , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem