100% Exemption under section 80G for the amount contributed by the employees for donation to PM CARES Fund up to June 30, 2020
Covid-19 contribution to PM CARES Fund,which head in Infotype 0585 is such amount considered.
- Option in Infotype 585 to accept and exempt the amount from tax for such Donation amount
- Deduction of One day salary from employees towards "contribution to PM CARES Fund" which is exempted under section 80G (2), which head in Infotype 0585 is such amount considered.
- PM CARES fund - How to deal?
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- Payroll India Public Sector
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Section 80G, Exemption, Donation, Relief,Benefit,IT0585, S80,INS80,Sec 80, Infotype 585,benefit, income tax, /460,tax,allowed , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.