- A Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) for Data Services task fails with the following error message:
ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <datastore> failed: <[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified>. Notify Customer Support.
- ERROR: ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <HANA> failed: <[SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] General error;-10719 Connect failed (invalid SERVERNODE 'HANA')>. Notify Customer Support.
- IBP target
- All tasks that have an IBP target fail to run
- IBP datastore connection test fails
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- Integrated Business Planning
SAP Cloud Integration for data services all versions ; SAP Integrated Business Planning 1805
CPI for DS task fails, ODBC, HCI, HCI-DS , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.