You are trying to create a new Holiday Calendar and the list of countries to be selected are showing empty, even though you have selected some countries during Country selection of Scope.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
Open the Overview view.
Search for Working Day Calendar.
Open the activity.
Click on Create a new holiday calendar.
See that the Country list shows as 'No records found'.
During the scoping of your implementation project, you selected some countries in step one, which is necessary but not sufficient for the maintenance of working day/holiday calendars. To be able to maintain own calendars, you need to scope working day calendars for your selected countries (or required countries for your business).
You need to maintain the working day calendars you need in step 4(Questions) of scoping:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the change project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4 (Questions).
- Expand Built-in Services and Support => Business Environment.
- Select Units, Rates, and Cross-Application Data.
- Select the working day calendars of the countries you require.
- Finish the scoping.
Now the countries you have selected in this section should show in the activity for creating new Holiday Calendars.
holiday; calendar; working day calendar; countries; country list , KBA , AP-RC-CTY , Countries , Problem