You are unable to post a new outgoing bank transfer due to the error:
'Account determination is missing for cash. Define the account for chart of accounts XYZ (XYZ indicates chart of accounts) Chart of Accounts, tab Cash Disbursement - In Tr' field 'Cash Disbursement - In Tr.
Enter a general ledger account for the account determination group ABC (ABC indicates account determination group) and payment method Bank Transfer.'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Select New Outgoing Bank Transfer and fill all the required details and try posting it.
You end up getting the mentioned error.
Settings are maintained but might have maintained with a particular currency and the currency used in the bank transfer is different.
- Settings are missing completely for the Account Determination Group for Cash.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, and choose the Overview view.
- Select the fine-tune activity and select Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Choose the Account Determination Cash.
- Navigate to tab Cash Disbursement - In Transit.
- Add Row, Enter the Account Determination Group for Cash, Payment Method, Currency and the G/L Account under Cash Disbursement - In Transit.
Remark: if the currency is left blank, then it applies to any currency that you select in the outgoing bank transfer, else if you specially mention the currency here, then the setting is applicable/restricted to the currency that is maintained here.
outgoing bank transfer error, account determination group missing for cash , KBA , account determination group missing , outgoing bank transfer , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To