- When user tries to maintain a Key Figure Scheme (KFS) in account based CO-PA user receives the error message KH 340 "key figure scheme can only be used in costing-based profit. analysis" in transaction KER1.
- The existing SAP Standard CO-PA cubes for contribution margin 0COPA_C01 CO-PA, 0COPA_C02 CO-PA etc are based on KFS. How would users report in BI for contribution margin in account based CO-PA ?
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KH340, co-pa, BI , Contribution margin 2, report, elements , KBA , CO-PA , Profitability Analysis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.