Purchase Request is not automatically created from Shopping Cart even though you have scoped " You can receive purchase requests from shopping carts " in Business Configuration settings
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Home work center
- Select Self Services Overview
- Select Shopping Cart(Advanced) option
- Create a Shopping cart and submit it
- Now, open the relevant Shopping Cart and navigate to Document flow
- The Purchase Request is not created from the shopping cart even though cart is in Requested status
You have made the changes in scoping questions in a Merged/Change Project. But you have not closed the fine tuning activity "Activate Solution Capabilities"
In order to reflect the changes done, you need to confirm this activity "Activate Solution Capabilities" in the Business Configuration fine tuning activity, then the activity will get closed and the changes will be effective for any newly created document.
Activate Solution Capabilities, scoping, Merge project, shopping cart, purchase request , KBA , activate solution capabilities , purchase request , shopping cart , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , Problem