You want use passwordless authentication (SSH - certificate based authentication) to access SFTP/FTP using Integration Center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Integration Center will only connect to an SFTP with SSH if the key pair was generated by SuccessFactors itself. To generate the key pair, follow the steps below:
- Access Integration Center and select "Security Center" option
- Select "Other Keys" option
- To create the key pair, select Category as "Authetication Key (SSH)" and type the Name, Description (you can leave it blank), select the desired Type and click on "Generate Key"
- After generating the key, it will be listed in the "Generated Keys" section below. You will then need to download its public key and, to do so, click on the cloud icon related to the key you just generated
- The public key file will then need to be forwarded to the SFTP who hosts the server. The SFTP team needs to add the public key into the server VM and link this to the user used in Integration center
After the public key is linked to the SFTP user, it will then need to be specified on Integration Center's interface:
- Go to the interface you created on Integration Center and click on "Destination Settings" tab
- On "Authentication Key" option, select the SSH key you generated previously. The "SFTP Password" field will then become disabled (grayed out)
- In the "SFTP User Name" field, enter the user name which was linked to this public key by the SFTP owner
All these steps are described in Integration Center guide (check See Also section), on topic "Using certificate based authentication to send files to SFTP server" (page 73, as of 1911 release).
SSH authentication in integration center, SSH, Integration center, SSH using INC, SSH based authentication, Successfactors, success factors, ic, certificate based authentication, sftp, ftp, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To