- Error 9414 has occurred in an HADR setup, for example:
RepAgent(4): Streaming replication stream CI Library error -1 with severity 2 and message 'Producer receiver 'pdb' failed to receive data, shutting down transport to 'ocs:MY_RS'.'. Rep Agent detected error 3 with message 'Unknown' at line 0 in file nofilename.
- Stream replication is enabled.
- The line number and file name in the error message are not correct / helpful.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, dataserver, message, CR815610, CR#815610, 815610, enhancement , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.