Unable to Activate SF_BizX_Connection Feature, system throws below error message
Either the given user does not exist in SF HCM or given instance name is not present in the selected environment
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to super admin
- Select SF_BizX_Connection
- Enter required information
- Click activate
The API user is not present in both BizX and Onboarding or the instance name does not exist in the given URL.
- Search for the user in BizX Admin Center, My Employee Files to ensure that the API user is present.
- Search for API user is Security, Users in Onboarding to ensure that the user is present.
- If they are not present in both environments, add them, and try to reactivate the feature.
- If the API user is present on both environments, check that the instance name is present on the given URL.
- For Examples: If your BizX environment is on DC2 Preview, choose DC2 Preview as a URL for your Instance name on the feature.
Either the given user does not exist in SF HCM or given instance name is not present in the selected environment, SF_BizX_Connection , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem