You have two PCC steps immediately connected in one PCC process i.e. copied from SAP standard steps:
- In the second step (Create DME file) you see the message: 'Create DME files finished. Confirmation is required'
- Job status appears as finished
- But going to transaction SM37 you see the error: BFIBL02153 "specify payment run date and Identification"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BFIBL02 153, BFIBL02153, PCC, Payroll, Control, Center, Payment media, DME, H99_RFF_FRAME, SAPFPAYM, LAUFD, LAUFI, PYP_V2_ST_PRE_DME_PROC,PYP_V2_ST_CREATE_DME , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , PY-XX , Payroll: General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.