- Lumira Reports cannot be opened through BI Launch Pad (BILP), opening a report results in a hanging / loading forever / spinning wheel behaviour, saying "Loading Modules"
- F12 Developer Tools traces in the browser show a HTTP 500 for the following call:
- E2E trace (KBA 1861180) shows the following exceptions generated during the opening of the report:
Message: A general backend exception occured: Executing request on server failed.
Stack trace: java.lang.RuntimeException: A general backend exception occured: Executing request on server failed.
Caused by: com.sap.ip.bi.zen.boe.transport.exception.remote.ZenCommunicationException: Executing request on server failed.
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
- Lumira Server traces on 'High' from start up may show either of the following errors:
com.businessobjects.framework.servers.platform.deployment.core.BeanComponent||[BeanComponent.getBean()] instance creation of bean TeamServerPJSService threw exception.
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCo initialization failed with java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: <PATH>\sapjco3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
java.lang.RuntimeException: Not able to create instance of bean: class com.sap.framework.services.zen.Zen
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: Native library sapjco3 is too old. Found library System-defined path to sapjco3.dll has version "721.800", but required is at least version "721.913".
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence, Edge edition 4.2, standard package
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.