On opening a Lead, the error message ''Please enter another party ID. Sales Unit DEF (DEF) does not exist in master data'' is triggered (DEF represents the Sales Unit ID).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open the Lead ABC (ABC represents the Lead ID).
- The error message ''Please enter another party ID. Sales Unit DEF (DEF) does not exist in master data'' is triggered
The Sales Unit maintained in the Lead is not maintained in the Org Structures.
You either need to remove this Sales Unit from the Lead ABC or create a new Org Structure for the Sales Unit DEF.
To create a new Org structure please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Open Org Structures.
- Select the New button--->Org Unit.
- Enter the Sales Org Name and a value in all other mandatory fields.
- Select the Save button.
KBA , sales unit , lead , sales , ''please enter another party id , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem