Application error pops up when you initiate Onboarding from RCM
- SAP SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the job application page on a job requisition
- Click on Take Action > Initiate Onboarding
- An error pops up with the fingerprint=0b1659b0308d8cf6accd4801dc92d02ad1cb9c4b
jobCode field is not mapped in Admin Center > Onboarding Integration Setup
Please map jobCode field in Admin Center > Onboarding Integration Setup.
jobCode field is a standard field and it needs to be present in either Job requisition, Job Application or Job Offer template.
It appears in all the three templates, but mapping it from any one of these templates should work.
fingerprint=0b1659b0308d8cf6accd4801dc92d02ad1cb9c4b, jobCode, Initiate Onboarding, RCM to OBD integration, Onboarding Integration Setup , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem