Attachment Under Ticket Interactions Has Changed The file extension to other format and cannot be opened
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service Work Center
- Go to Tickets view
- Open Ticket ABC(where ABC is Ticket ID).
- Navigate to Interactions and click on attachment
- Attahced file in .pdf format has changed to .exe (or any other file extension which can not be opened)
System checks the FileExtension is one among allowed FileExtensions of the specified MimeCode. If not, then it takes the FileExtension that is allowed for the specified MimeCode which has been marked as the default FileExtension for that MimeCode.
You need to maintain the right FileExtension as the possible extensions for the MimeCode of the incoming e-mail.
Please follow the below steps to know how to check MimeCode of the e-mail
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Go to General Settings view
- Open "Web Service Message Monitoring" under System Administration
- Select the Message ID of the inbound e-mail
- Click on View-> Payload
- Search for the HTML tag <MIMECode>XYZ</MIMECode>, XYZ represents MimeCode of the e-mail attachment
- Maintain the right FileExtension in XYZ MimeCode
Refer the help Portal link https://help.sap.com/viewer/abfba1342cfb4832ab722fa041f6c4b7/1808/en-US/349c653f5f164c2bb5b7af5ea7c19bf5.html for more information on MimeCode.
exe, pdf, mime type, mime code, attachment, ticket, file extension , KBA , c4c , mime code , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem