- The Stock Champion App returns "No Data" but not known why
- The Stock Champion App shows no entries despite following the scope item 1JR
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Inventory Analyst
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Fiori Launchpad
- Open the App Stock Champion
- Select Time Horizaon and Material groups
- Press Go
- No entries are returned.
For Expiration/Shortage issue to be shown in the Stock Champion Application, the salvage date/expiration date of the Batch has to be maintained in Batch details.
Maintain this data by following the below steps,
1) Open Change Batch Application
2) Open your material’s batch
3) Go to Basic Data 2 tab
4) Maintain the expiration date in “Date 4” Field.
Make sure the expiration date falls in any of the Time Horizons.
This should show up your expiring batch in the application.
Please note that maintaining this field in the Batch is the pre-requisite for using the stock champion application
KBA , PP-FIO-SC , Stock Champion , Problem