- What is the expected behavior of a program to show price on the library?
- Can an approval process be set for the whole program?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
We created programs because we found that some customers were using curricula to group courses into a syllabus, but the customers were not regulated. Instead, they wanted to create a structured learning experience for users, but they wanted it to be flexible. They were create structured learning experiences like an onboarding program or a company policy/ethics program. Because curricula are intentionally designed to do the opposite, customers were frustrated with the rules and rigidity of curricula. As an example, placing approval process will inhibit the user's onboarding experience.
What is the expected behavior of a program to show price on the library?
- The program as a whole does not calculate the price to show that in the library and commerce features are not supported in programs.
- E.g.: if the course part of a program has price, it will not be charged. If the same item with price is assigned to the user as a single item and the program containing the same item is also assigned, the single item will also lose its pricing.
- See Curricula and Programs Feature Comparison for additional details.
Can an approval process be set for the whole program?
- Approval process cannot be set on the program but can be set on the individual item level. There are some behaviors around how approvals work on individual items inside of the program. Check the See Also section.
To change system behavior, you can create an Enhancement Request.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
programs enhancement approval process price library behavior lms sap sf successfactors learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , How To