After configuring a UI for a Custom MDF Object, the fields can only be rearranged in Manage Data page, not on UI (Employee Profile).
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to 'Manage Configuration ui';
- Select a Custom MDF Block and then go to 'properties';
- Go to Control Options - ensure 'Rearrange records' is set to YES;
- Try to move/rearrange the records inside the MDF Block (Employee Profile), and see that it is not possible.
The rearrange functionality is not yet implemented for custom objects in PP3.
There is an enhancement request in place, but with no release date defined yet.
Manage Configuration UI, Change Custom MDF Record Order, Reorder Data, Rearrange Record, Employee Profile, Custom MDF, Object , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem