Are authentication types other than Username and Password authentication, supported for Import Data Connections to SQL Databases?
- Is Windows AD / Kerberos authentication supported for Import Connections from SAP Analytics Cloud to SQL Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server 2014?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Click the Menu icon - Connections
- Click the '+' icon > 'Import Data Connections' > 'SQL Databases'
- Observe that only Username and Password authentication is available
This issue is currently by design, and only Username and Password authentication is available for Import Connections to SQL Databases. For more information regarding Import Data Connections to SQL Databases, please visit the guide below;
Please create an enhancement request at influence.sap.com (https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884) so that the Development team can look into this as a future feature implementation for a later version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem