- Deleting the List and Pivot queries from a Report – Canvas in Report Center.
- Deleting ORD Detail Reporting/ Live Data Queries.
- Deleting Advance Reporting (Realms) Queries.
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Advance Reporting (Realms)
- Report Center
- Post b10808 release, Delete button has been introduced on the "Select Query dialog" for Query Management.
- If the user has Analytics Report Designer permission then user can delete their own queries.
- If the user has Analytics Report Admin permission then user can delete queries created by others.
- This allows Report – Canvas designers and Admins to delete any existing Live Data query, Advanced Reporting Query, or Pivot query.
- This helps designers and administrators to maintain their environments to avoid unnecessary clutter or distractions from old or irrelevant queries.
Delete, Delete Query, Delete ORD Query, Report Canvas, Realms, Pivot, Advance Report, Realms, Delete Advance Reporting query, Delete Pivot Query , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , How To