When a new customer is created from an Inbound E-Mail through B2C channel, it always takes the standard role (Customer- CRM000) and not the default role maintained in the Business configuration.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In a B2C channel configured system follow the below steps.
Send an E-Mail to the B2C channel after ensuring that the Mail ID is not asigned to any other customer.
- Go to Tickets Workcenter.
- In the Queue view you will see that a Ticket created with a new Customer with your E-Mail ID.
- Click on the Customer to Open it.
- In the Individual Customer Object Header, you will see that the role is defaulted as Customer.
To change the Default Customer settings follow the below steps
- Under Business Configuration work Center.
- Implementatin Project View.
- Open Accounts under All Activities.
- Then navigate to Maintain Cusomer Roles.
- Maintain a new Customer role(ZXXX) as default. (Where ZXXX is the role code).
- Save and Close the Activity.
- Repeat the Initial steps.
You will see that the Customer is still defaulted to the role CRM000 and not the new default role ZXXX.
The system will not consider the default role configuration while creating the Customer through the Mail channel.
This is a standard system behavior.
default role, Individual customer, Mail Channel , KBA , default role , individual customer , e-mail channel , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem